My Son Sanctuary is a UNESCO recognized heritage site in 1999. Cham architecture and culture is an important history of Vietnam. Located in the heart of a beautiful valley and surrounded by high mountains, the ancient Cham kingdom was originally built of wood, but then it was completely burned down by fire in the 6th century. Avoiding a similar accident, King Sambhuvarman rebuilt temples with locally-made bricks from the end of the 6th century and completed at the beginning of the 7th century. This is a trip that interested people architecture, ancient civilization and local life must be experienced.
- Depart from Le Pavillon Hospitality ® Hotel Group
- Visit My Son Sanctuary: watching Apsara dancing show, visiting 7 temples
- Visit Marble Mountain with a lot of caves pagoda, then the stone village
- Have Lunch and guest will pay for their own meals
- Return to Le Pavillon Hospitality ® Hotel Group by car
Departure Time: 8:00am
Duration: 06 – 6,5 hours
- Entry fees
- Tour guide
- Mineral water
- Cold towel
Price: 1.725.000VND per Guest
- Min: 2 guest
- Children under 5 years old: free
- Children from 5 to under 12 years old: 50%
- More than 24 hours prior to the departure day: 50% of total cost.
- Less than 24 hours prior to the departure day: 100% of total cost.