Besides the old town, Hoi An is also famous for traditional craft villages including Thanh Ha pottery village, Kim Bong carpentry and Tra Que vegetable village. In the past, local people made furniture, boats, and pots to provide for themselves. Later, when Hoi An became a famous trading port in the 16th and 17th centuries, they created products for trading purposes and their traditional jobs was also known as an important part of Hoi An’s history. Join this tour, you will have the opportunity to explore the history of the craft villages as well as enjoy the beauty of the Thu Bon River when traveling by boat.
- Depart from Le Pavillon Hospitality ® Hotel Group
- Go to town by car, then go to Thanh Hà Pottery village by boat
- Learn about and take part in the daily life of Thanh Ha people
- Then have boat ride down Thu Bon River to Kim Bong Carpentry village
- Visit the shipbuilding area where wooden fishing vessel are built using traditional techniques
- Stop at the carpentry shop to see the local people on their daily duties creating their beautiful objects
- Back to the old town by boat
- Return to Le Pavillon Hospitality ® Hotel Group by car or by walk
Transportation: Car & Boat
Departure Time: 8:00am or 2:00pm
Duration: 04 - 05 hours
- Entry fees
- Tour guide
- Mineral water
- Cold towel
Price: 960.000VND per Guest
- Min: 2 guest
- Children under 5 years old: free
- Children from 5 to under 12 years old: 50%
- More than 24 hours prior to the departure day: 50% of total cost.
- Less than 24 hours prior to the departure day: 100% of total cost.