Besides the recent tourism development, Hoi An has long been famous for its farming and fishing activities. Coming to the experience of being a farmer at Tra Que Vegetable Village, you will together with the farmers prepare and fertilize the soil with seaweed from a local lake. In addition, visitors will also explore some traditional Vietnamese ways to treat diseases from these vegetables. After farming, visitors will enjoy the experience from learning traditional fishing techniques to rowing unique and unique bamboo boats of Vietnam while exploring the tranquil coconut palm water. The recent war of Cam Thanh village. You will understand the pride of the people here after hearing the history of this land. The way they live, the way they fight and survive in 2 wars.
- Depart from Le Pavillon Hospitality ® Hotel Group by bycycle or car to Tra Que village( car or bike is options to choose to go)
- Share in the daily work like of local famer.
- Then go to Cam Thanh fishing village, learn and try your hand at local traditional fishing techniques
- Explore the coconut palm during riding bamboo basket boat
- Return to Le Pavillon Hospitality ® Hotel Group by car or by bike
Transportation: Car & Bike
Departure Time: 8:00am or 2:00pm
Duration: 04 - 05 hours
- Entry fees
- Tour guide
- Car or bike
- Mineral water
- Cold towel
Price: 1.150.000VND per Guest
- Min: 2 guest
- Children under 5 years old: free
- Children from 5 to under 12 years old: 50%
- More than 24 hours prior to the departure day: 50% of total cost.
Less than 24 hours prior to the departure day: 100% of total cost